Sunday, March 2, 2008

Stacy and James

Last weekend Stacy and James invited me to be a guest at their vow renewal cermony out at Foster's Point. It was beautiful!!! As always, the "bride" was glowing, the people were having a great time, and the food and decorations were gorgeous.

Well, Stacy and I got to talking and we decided to trash her dress! If you frequent my blog and website, you'll know that I LOVE doing these type sessions. They are almost as fun as the wedding itself! She even talked James into coming out as well to trash his renewal outfit.

We had a fabulous afternoon! We were able to take some more traditional type poses along with the trashing!! We were even able to get a bit more romantic---but I'll wait and let them show you those Here's a bit of a sneak peak to hold you all over until I can finish proofing and editing the rest of the shots. Enjoy!!













1 comment:

STACY said...

Thank you Erin so much for such a wonderful time and such beautiful pictures. You picked the perfect place for perfect pictures. You are always so great to work with and I love your work tremendously. You even got my husband to enjoy taking pictures. Trash the dress will be something that I will never forget and I’m so glad that I had you to capture those memories for me. Thank you so much!

Stacy ~ Honolulu, HI