Monday, March 31, 2008

Whew what a wirlwind!!!!

Whew! Things have been SO crazy lately. We finally received our orders to move halfway accross the world from Hawaii to Newport News, VA. We will be getting there sometime soon, although Im not exactly sure when. We had a little under a week to set up for a move and travel from the date we received the orders. It was in INSANE! The packers were great and really handled our belongings well. The house has been cleaned for the most part and Greg is tying up loose ends with work, housing, and everything else before he heads this way. All I can say is that having a week to pack and move is not something I would wish on my worst enemy!!!

Anyway, we are finally in Texas and things are great. The weather is gorgeous and its been good to see family again. We are staying in Houston for about 2-3 weeks and then will be heading to either Georgia or Florida.

I would love to do some work while here, but don't know if I'll have the opportunity. If anyone in the Houston/Katy area are interested in swapping or having a photo session done, please let me know!

I'll update again soon!

No comments: