Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fresh Faces--Jacksonville Edition!

Its time once again for BVP to hold its "Fresh Faces" contest. Find your favorite picture of your little one(s) and send them to me via e-mail. I will hold the submission time open until June 8, 2008. After that date I will post all submissions here on my blog. Once all photos have been posted, you will be invited to vote for your favorite photograph. Tell your friends,neighbors, family etc about your child's picture. Voting will be open for a period of one week.

The child who receives the most votes will win a COMPLIMENTARY portrait session and a free 8x10 from their session. This contest is open to all ages! For more information please feel free to e-mail me or contact me via phone.

E-mail-- erin@bellavitaphotography.us

phone-- 904-251-5146

No comments: