Friday, May 23, 2008

I have arrived.....

It seems like lately all I have done is run run run from one state to another, but I can finally say I am done with traveling for awhile (except vacation!). We are settled in back "home" in Atlantic Beach, Florida---Jacksonville area.

Things are looking great! I am working to set up a "Beach Babies" event that will be giving one person a FREE photo session on the beach for their baby, so check back soon for those details!

Other updated news is that my MOO cards are on their way. What is a MOO card you ask? They are special cards that I will be leaving with businesses I frequent that are all over the beaches. Why are they so special? Well, if you get MOO'd, you will receive 25% off your session fee! If you book your session before the end of June I'll even give you a free 8x10 from your session as well! How's that for getting Moo'd?

All in all, things are great for BVP. Although I will only be in Florida for about 4 months, I am hoping to stay busy create some beautiful art!

No comments: